This website uses cookies. Please indicate your consent to their use in accordance with the Site's privacy policy by ticking this box. policy


International Pupils

Carfax welcomes pupils from overseas, some of whom will need visas to study in the UK. The college offers comprehensive advice and support in all areas related to student visas, from preparing and submitting an application through to meeting important requirements after arrival in the UK.

Carfax College is a UKBA-licensed Tier 4 Sponsor with Highly Trusted Sponsor status. This means that it can sponsor pupils of all ages requiring a visa to take long-term courses of study. Overseas pupils on short-term courses (shorter than six months) may need to obtain Student Visitor visas.

Unusually for an educational institution, Carfax has members of staff professionally qualified to provide immigration advice and services through being registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner and thus can offer understanding of all intricacies of visa application process as well as unprecedented visa turnaround times. In addition, Carfax enjoys good relations with all of the leading London and global immigration law firms and can make appropriate referrals where necessary.

Please do not hesitate to contact the admissions team with any questions you might have about student visas.