top of page

International Pupils

Carfax welcomes pupils from overseas, some of whom will need a visa to study in the UK. The college offers comprehensive advice and support in all areas related to student visas, from preparing and submitting an application through to meeting important requirements after arrival in the UK. Carfax College is a UKVI-licensed Tier 4 Sponsor and can support pupils of all ages who require a Tier 4 visa to take long-term courses of study in the UK. The College can also support overseas pupils who need to obtain a Short-Term Study visa before coming for a shorter course (less than six months).

Unusually for an educational institution, Carfax has members of staff professionally qualified to provide immigration advice and services through being registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner and thus can offer understanding of all intricacies of visa application process as well as unprecedented visa turnaround times. In addition, Carfax enjoys good relations with all of the leading London and global immigration law firms and can make appropriate referrals where necessary.


Please do not hesitate to contact the admissions team with any questions you might have about student visas.

bottom of page